A dining club for hip, young Seattleites meets once a month for dinner and drinks. High jinks ensue.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

new lunch menu at 94th Stewart!!!


Hi guys - Our friend A. told us about the new lunch menu the chef from 94th Stewart was preparing to roll out this week...and of course he had to go to try it. Wendy, Robert and I were there last Tuesday - and I should give credit to all the snow and inhuman cold for that- and the menu looks really good... now, I didn't get to try R's or W's dishes because I was too busy enjoying mine... Seattle spaghetti. What is it? Crab meat balls breaded and deep-fried on top of a delicious tangy-buttery tomato sauce on top of spaghetti. Is that an incredible idea, or what? And it was as incredible as it sounds. The service as always was wonderful, they even brought us glasses with hot water to warm up our hands when we came in.

I think everyone should go and check the new menu. As you know I have diet restrictions, which stopped me from ordering the chicken grilled romaine salad... Sounds delicious, bacon drippings are part of the warm dressing. Ah! Simply mouthwatering!

1 Comments:

Blogger wendy_kei said...

Yes, my chevre ravioli were FANTASTIC as well.

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home