A dining club for hip, young Seattleites meets once a month for dinner and drinks. High jinks ensue.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Update: Where We've Been and Where We're Going!

Where We've Been:
Aaron - September 23: Paseo Caribbean
Hannah - October 21: Tilth
Tia - November 18: Kabul
Wendy - December 16: Baguette Box
Rico - January 20: The Mediterranean Kitchen
Travis - February 17: Tutta Bella
Lenny - March 17: Lark

And Where We're Going:
Jerrod - April 21: tbd/Volterra??

Wow, Ladies! We've already made it through one rotation! We've had some excellent choices and I'm sure April will be no exception.

So the big question is: Who picks in May? Could it be Dan??? I sure hope so!

If not, then I assume we'll just start the next rotation with Aaron picking in May, Hannah in June, and so on. In any case, everyone should start thinking about their next picks! I've already got one in mind for my next pick, which will be in August/September!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lenny said...

Yes, I hope Dan will be picking for May!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree... Dan, pick for May!

1:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan is not reading this u dorks :P

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home