A dining club for hip, young Seattleites meets once a month for dinner and drinks. High jinks ensue.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tutta Bella! Yay!

I don't know what it was, but I swear all the men that worked at Tutta Bella were super adorable. Though I think I was the only one who thought so.......

Oh, and I though the food was pretty good too. I had a pizza with Italian sausage (chicken - *almost healthy*) & Kalamata olives. I loved the thin crust!! I probably normally would have eaten only half of the pizza, but since Lenny challenged me, I was FORCED to eat the whole thing. Yum-o! My only complaint is that the pizza was not served as piping-hot as I expect pizza to be... But as someone who appreciates pizza at a variety of temperatures (hot, cold, etc.), this was not a super big deal to me.

I had gelato for dessert (the gelato they serve is from the gelateria up the street from my place) -- I love gelato, but wouldn't have minded a housemade brownie/cake/cookie type of dessert...

Can't wait to go back to try more pizzas and ogle the cute host guy!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home