A dining club for hip, young Seattleites meets once a month for dinner and drinks. High jinks ensue.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First meeting of 2007!

Ok ladies, it is finally here... The first meeting of 2007!!! Who's excited??? I AM! Good company and delicious food, who can pass on that?

Well I am honored to be the member who choose the venue for our first meeting of the year. That is why I am choosing one of my favorite, yet pretty unknown restaurants in Seattle, Mediterranean Kitchen. I have only been to their location in Bellevue, but the person on the phone told me that since it is family owned they guaranteed me same great service and delicious recipes.

So here are the details:

Date: January 20th
Time: 7:30
Place : Mediterranean Kitchen Queen Anne
Dress code: Casual
Address: 366 Roy St Seattle, WA 98109
Parking: Street parking can be scarce on event nights, but two-hour validation is offered in a lot immediately south of the restaurant.

Remember to bring cash for easy check out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home