A dining club for hip, young Seattleites meets once a month for dinner and drinks. High jinks ensue.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tofu sandwich = yummy

I was one of the many folks that had the tofu sandwich and I'm definitely a fan. Tasty and filling all for a reasonable price. Messy though, so stock up on the napkin front. The messiness really adds to the experience so don't let that scare you away. I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks again to the group for working with my transportation woes and bringing all the food to my place to picnic on the floor. Next time I'll clean up abit before having you all over.

I'm looking forward to the next outing. I wonder where we'll go. Hmmm.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Superkid said...

please visit my site i am looking for some help on finding out where where my coworker goes for lunch- please add your opinion

2:24 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

who the f*** is superkid?

i may have to disable the public comments feature.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger fj.montero said...

no, Wendi don't this is great our first FAN!!!!

6:31 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

LOL. i think he's a spammer!!

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home